Monday, December 13, 2010

To be a kid again...

I should have posted about this last week, but our latest attraction has opened in the city... the new Children's Museum. If only I were a kid again, it's so fun! Our office was lucky enough to get our own FAM (familiarization) tour of the museum last Thursday and I snapped a lot of pictures for work, so I'll leave you with some of the photos I took...

Walk around Mississippi and get inside the rotunda of the New Capitol! Probably my favorite part of the museum


Look under the hood or get in the driver's seat of one of the Mississippi-made Nissans


HUGE Scrabble board


You can "farm" your own Mississippi catfish!


The kitchen... another one of my favorite areas!




I hope you have a wonderful week!

1 comment:

  1. OH my gosh, that looks so cool! I think we all need to take a day and go exploring there. :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...