Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Bargain Tuesday

I know it's hard for some people to want to coupon, but for those who say there aren't any free coupons still out there, I'll be the first to tell you that there are! This weekend alone, I used two free product items and it's a lot easier than you think to get your hands on them if you do just a little bit of work.


That Coke coupon? From My Coke Rewards. Every time I get a 12 pk. or bottle of Coke, I enter the codes into the website. After a few weeks of codes, I had this coupon for 30 points. Easy!

That other coupon? From the Kraft First Taste program. Sign up is free!

I also go this great sign at The Outlet (the outlet for Kalalou/At West End) for $8!


I'm in love with it. I saved so much by going to the outlet store - $22 to be exact. I saw it in the catalog and knew I needed to see if I could score it.

For now, it's resting in out backyard next to another find of mine. My new patio bench I got from a listing on Craigslist. I had originally been wanting a bistro set, but the cheapest I found was $90. Not wanting to spend nearly that much money, I looked to Craigslist. Seeing this baby for $40, I immediately called and scooped it up.


There was a slat missing, but my parents were coincidentally about to throw away a bench of their own that was broken. My dad took one of the good slats off of the bench and we added it to this one. I was concerned because I knew a new slat would stand out. The slat was perfectly weathered and you couldn't even tell which one had been replaced.

Last, but not least, I found this beautiful, simple tart dish at Goodwill.


Good thing I only set me back $1. I can't wait to make some summer tomato tarts in this.

I'm telling you, money may be tight, but there are more bargains out there than ever before if you just take a little time to look!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...