Thursday, March 17, 2011

Go Green

Happy St. Paddy's Day! Did you wear your green today? Today is was actually 80 degrees in the afternoon! With these warmer temperatures, I really wanted a smoothie for breakfast. Not just any smoothie, a green monster smoothie...

Banana, strawberries, apricot/mango yogurt

Add a splash of orange juice and a handful of spinach + half a pack of Truvia

I know this sounds horrible, but it's so good!!


Yummm! Green goodness.

When I got home from work, I had an exciting package waiting for me from Valspar. I was pretty excited about this one...


What was it? A sample kit with an 8 oz. tub of paint color of my choosing, plus a painting kit and $5 coupon off my next Valspar gallon purchase. They may have not known it would arrive on St. Patrick's Day, but I picked GREEN!


I can't wait to show you what I did with the paint, but it's drying as we speak, so check back tomorrow.

In the meantime, go sign up and get your own sample of any color paint of your choosing. This is definitely the fastest sample I've ever gotten (5-7 days).

Disclaimer: Valspar didn't pay me or bribe me with this kit to say any of this about them, I really just like their product!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...