Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Pig Cake

I'm still not sure I'm comfortable with the name of this cake. Pig Cake? Not sure where that came from, but I've always known it as the cake you could take to a pot luck dinner and hands down have the favorite dessert in my book. 

Here's the cake before icing. Please don't notice the huge crater in the middle of the cake where I used a chopstick as a toothpick to see it if was done in the middle. Please?


"Iced"


My roommate and I concluded that this was the best dessert to date. I put the iced cake in the freezer to let it set (not to mention, right after baking, as well), so the icing was almost like ice cream the way the whipped cream set up. How could it get any better?


Want the recipe? Get it here, a la Pioneer Woman, of course. Who could make it better?

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...