Thursday, March 24, 2011

ABCs

It's Thursday, which is almost Friday. I don't have any recipes or stories for you, so thought I'd do something different and leave with this list instead. (Taken from Allie) Enjoy!


A. Age: 22
B. Bed size: Full, but I only really sleep on one side of the bed.
C. Chore you hate: Is it weird that I kind of like chores? I don't like cleaning the litter box.
D. Dogs: Well, I don't have any at my house, but my parents have dogs that I consider mine. Spike, most of all.
E. Essential start to your day: Making my bed when I wake up. It must happen or I think about it all day.
F. Favorite color: Green
G. Gold or Silver: Silver
H. Height: 5'0". Yep, I'm short.
I. Instruments you play: Does my nose count? Better yet, don't ask.
J. Job title: Marketing Coordinator
K. Kids: None. I'm a SINK (Single Income No Kids). Yes, I completely made that up.
L. Live: Jackson, MS
M. Mom’s name: Amy
N. Nicknames: I know I'm going to forget some, but Soph, Sophster, Moosky (this one was brought on by a supposed moo moo I wore on our senior trip to the beach)
O. Overnight hospital stays: I'm pretty hospital free. When I was 2, I was dehydrated and was hospitalized, but I don't remember it.
P. Pet peeve: Leaving your dirty dishes in the sink and being late.
Q. Quote from a movie: I'm horrible at this. I love movies, but I don't have a good quote.
R. Right or left handed: Right handed.
S. Siblings: Ivy and Mary Grace.
T. Time you wake up: 6:45 on the weekends and... 6:47 on the weekends (you think I'm kidding).
U. Underwear: As opposed to the alternative?
V. Vegetables you dislike: I can't think of one that I don't like. I used to have an aversion to tomatoes.
W. What makes you run late: It'd have to be something big, because I am rarely ever late to anything.
X. X-Rays you’ve had: Just dental X-rays
Y. Yummy food you make: I'll let you decide. Check out the Recipe page.
Z. Zoo–favorite animal: Baby Tapir (see the post here)

1 comment:

  1. there was nothing supposed about the moo moo Sophie, it was real and you will forever be my Moosky!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...