Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Can't Start a Fire Without a Spark...

If there is one thing I have to say I really enjoy about Hattiesburg (and this is probably a bad thing) is Hudsons. If you aren't familiar- it's a salvage store, but in Hattiesburg it gets a lot of amazing stuff because the distribution center is here.
Today I picked up:
American Apparel shirts
Cups from Target
Once DVD
Bruce Springsteen Greatest Hits

I must say, I was so pleased. I have a secret thing for "The Boss" and was so excited to get the Greatest Hits. I had seen American Apparel clothing in magazines and my sister had a few of their pieces but I had never thought about them for myself. I really really like the v-neck t's. They are so soft and comfortable. I think everyone must try one!

The weather outside has also been so pleasant the past couple of days. Not to mention that it is football spring practice as well. Lucky for me, I get to see this out of my window everyday:

1 comment:

  1. American Apparel T's!?!?
    How much?
    What colors?
    Only Tee's?

    I just got kind of excited...

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...