Friday, April 18, 2008

This Devil Does NOT Wear Prada

I don't consider myself a fashionista by any stretch of the matter.

BUT, I am CRAZY about this bag. I have loved the Balenciaga Le Dix motorcycle bag for a few years now, having a red ("inspired") one for about 2 years now. The other day I was on eBay just piddling around looking for a bag that maybe, MAYBE I could use for for work (can carry all of my stuff plus my laptop and audio recorder).

I found this really cute inspired Le Dix bag I liked. Yesterday, I received it in the mail.

I am in love with this bag. Yellow? I am not a "yellow person" but I thought it was fun.

It might not really be the work bag I was looking for but it was really cheap.

Do I seem a little too excited? Maybe so...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...