Monday, April 14, 2008

Crash Into Me...

This weekend was interesting, for sure. I went home this weekend to do my taxes, fill out my FAFSA, and take some pictures for a photo essay I am doing on my friend Rachel.

After doing some "rubbernecking" (As my mother would say that I am very good at it. I would like to add I am pretty much majoring in "rubbernecking.") looking at the storm damage around Jackson, I got into a little fender bender. Yes... I know. I was sick to my stomach. Not too much damage and the girl that I pulled out in front of had a '92 Buick. She didn't have much damage either (and if she did we would be able to tell from all the dings she had on her car). Ugh... just another thing to add to the list.

(For Ashley)(NOTE: This is not my car!)

On another note...
I am in love with this cake:


You can see more here.

1 comment:

  1. Ok... you're not allowed to put up fake car crash pictures without saying in bold type THIS IS NOT THE WRECK I WAS IN!

    I'm sorry you had an accident! Believe me, I know that sick feeling!

    How's the clean up effort coming in Jackson? I havent made it home yet to see it for myself.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...