Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Screaming Pug Rocket

I have really been on a YouTube kick lately and this is one of my favorites. It's a video called "Screaming Pug Rocket" and it is hilarious. I love pugs with all of my heart (my family has 2).


I have also been trying to get back into crafty mode lately and think of some ideas for my dorm next year. I was lucky enough to get one of the large rooms next year (They are really about 3-4 feet larger) which means extra space. I am thinking about having a couch area- one of the many things I miss out on with dorm life. That being said, I went back to this website that I used to visit all of the time, craftster.org.

I have been trying to get some ideas about fun stuff I can do and create to make it feel more home-y. Dorms can get quite bland because you are not supposed to do anything with the walls.
We shall see how it turns out!

1 comment:

  1. I love that really excited pug!

    Do you really want a lamp? I'm making more today and will cut one out for you if you want one for real!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...