Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Perspective

Sometimes you feel like you just can't do it anymore. I think God gives us little things to give us perspective.

Tonight, I received a MCJ (Mass Comm. and Journalism) Department scholarship. Perspective. Things like this reassure me that I am in the right place. I am glad to be honored.

Only a week and a half left before finals. After that, off into the big bad world to actually begin applying some of this "stuff." I am really pumped and ready to get out there.

3 comments:

  1. Congrats, Dear!
    That's awesome! It always feels good to know others agree with the choices you've made for your life!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea, No. A friend who also applied over two months ago and has yet to hear ANYTHING decided to call them today. (she was quasi calling for me- so I wouldnt have to look pushy) and they told her she would know something by the end of THIS week.

    Aparently when they told me two weeks ago that I'd know by the end of THE week, that THE week was actually THIS week and not THAT week.

    (what does it mean that I sometimes cannot verify the words in order to leave a comment on your site?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. that olive bread is fantastic!! So is the risotto, so is marlboro mans second favorite sandwich, so is the goat cheese spread... So are those apple dumplings!!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...