Thursday, April 17, 2008

Huh?

Come on Blogger! What's the deal? (grumble grumble)

Alright, this will be my third stab at this post. Let's hope it works.

I am in the middle of an "experiment" and I am pretty sure the results are not going to be in my favor. This may just be a personal question but, does it really matter what kind of laundry detergent you use? For as long as I have been washing clothes, I have always used Gain. This probably has to do with the fact that the waitress we had at Nagoya said they use to Gain to wash their towels. I just love the scent. Being the thrifty college student that I am, I decided that maybe I should just use good ol' Purex. Well... I just put my clothes in the dryer and I think I have figured out why I have used Gain for so long. Gain has a good scent! We will see how this turns out.

Why did I just post about my laundry?
Who knows...

1 comment:

  1. What you meant was, "Why did I just post 3 TIMES about my laundry?" :)

    I like the scent free stuff, myself. I'm a hypo-allergenic kind of person, I guess.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...