Friday, April 15, 2011

Arts, Eats, and Beats

It's funny to me to see what types of restaurants my friends and I choose to go to versus where we would have gone in high school. In high school, we we would have jumped at the chance to eat sushi or Chick-fil-a. Now, we're supposedly sensible adults that choose the salad bar at Jason's Deli. It doesn't hurt that we are all in some form or fashion trying to watch what we eat. But, man, I had forgotten how good it was...
Especially these "organic flatbread crackers," which I think are Jason's version of Dr. Kracker crackers. I dipped them in red pepper hummus and was very happy.
After that, we headed down to Fondren for Arts, Eats, and Beats, the springtime celebration that starts off Fondren After 5, which after this event is the first Thursday of each following month (remember when Sital and I went in November?). All the stores stay open with offerings of food and wine with musical stages scattered all around. Ballot got to come along again this time too!

After parking, I happened to see the best sticker on a minivan EVER.
That's all the words. Happy Friday!

2 comments:

  1. whats wrong with eating 40 chicken nuggets at chick fil a? hm?

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's wrong with that is throwing up 40 chicken nuggets later. Just sayin'! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...