Tuesday, April 12, 2011

It's Tuesday??

Seriously? Tuesday is over? For a second I second-guessed myself and thought it was Monday, but, pheww, Tuesday is coming to a close. I, for one, am pretty excited. One more day down of eatin' good and one more day to the gym! I'm pretty excited about that.

Tonight I had such a good time with my long time friend Rachel for a sushi date. We go way back (to 8th grade Campus Life??).
Rachel and I, my freshman year of college
By 3:30 this afternoon, I was HUNGRY, so I was happy to see the edamame come out quickly. Sorry, no photos, I was hungry and we had lots to talk about!

But, I do have a photograph of a few steals of mine on my way home...
Ok, it doesn't look like much, but I didn't pay a penny! This past week, CVS has had a few free product coupons, including a free beverage or candy and free Essence of Beauty anti-bacterial product coupon. I walked in, grabbed both, and walked out happy. I believe the coupons are still available if you'd like to get in on it too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...