Monday, April 11, 2011

Flower Fever

This weekend my mom and I went on our annual trek for plants. Moore's may be off the beaten path, but it's always so beautiful to be inside.


Not to mention, we got a good haul of plants.

I got some succulents, coleus, crooked neck yellow squash, zucchini, bell peppers, and tomatoes. I can't wait to see how it turns out!
Spike liked our plants too.

I have been trying to eat better lately, so it wasn't fun to come into the kitchen at work with morning to this on the table (and no, I didn't eat any!)...
But, I did sign up for the gym today! I am lucky enough to have a really nice gym across the street from our office, so there's no reason not to go during lunch.
Gotta love some Mexican Quinoa Casserole for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...