Friday, April 22, 2011

Busy Busy Busy

Phew, this has been the craziest week at work ever, by far. But, I'm less than a month to the year mark. Can you believe it? Right now I'm doing a big economic impact report, which deals with formulas and lots of numbers in the millions. Yeah, it's a little intimidating to say the least. Thank goodness for Excel and AutoSum.

But, I've been able to squeeze out a few photos to show you guys...

First, we have to talk about this wonderful lunch I had today at this new Mediterranean restaurant in Fondren, called Petra Cafe. The building is next to the JFP offices where I interned, but at that time it was under another name. This knocks the socks off the old place, big time. 

One of the biggest pluses over the old joint is the buffet at lunch. May seems strange to see this type of cuisine with a hot line, but it was wonderful. I got samplings of baba ganoush, hummus, fish, chicken, beef/okra mixture, and a few potato slices. It was great! If you're in the area, you've got to check it out.

After running around and popping my head into Anthropologie (side note: They are having a great sale. I got a shirt for $10 and $20!), I was really craving yogurt. Knowing there's a self-serve yogurt just about a stone's throw from everywhere now, I went by Millie D's for half Lemon Ice Box and half Strawberry. Not my favorite, but it was good for the time. I really like the yogurts that are less milky/creamy and are fruit flavored, like my favorite flavor at Berry Berry Good

I have been seeing orange tulips all over the place and have been wanting some for my table for weeks. Seeing that they are about as cheap as they'll get with Easter around the corner, I grabbed a bundle today. I love flowers (hint, hint). 

Happy Easter weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...