Thursday, April 28, 2011

The Boys Are Back In Town

Guess who's in town for a few days?
The Rhodes boys (and Whitney, too)! I had to work, but I kept getting photos all day from my mom. They went to the zoo...
Tapirs, my favorite
Yesterday they even went to Babalu! Liam was the guardian of the chips. I heard that he ate a lot of them himself.
Last night, we got together for dinner at my aunt and uncle's house. (Cary, this photo's for you. RJ and Sally Kate say hello!)
We had Mexican Quinoa Casserole, which was a HUGE hit. It serves so much!
It was all so good! I'm so glad they got to come here for Spring Break. There's really a lot to do in Jackson once you start looking. (If you don't know what to do, that's my job, so you come to me and I'll show you around!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...