Thursday, April 14, 2011

Oatmeal Surprise

I made the best accidental discovery this morning. I've gotten where I'll sleep in a few extra minutes and take my breakfast to work. It honestly works out so much better. I would have never have thought that waiting an extra 20-30 minutes to eat breakfast would keep me full so much longer. So, like normal, I made my banana oatmeal at home and wrapped it in foil to eat once I made the small (7 minute) drive to work. But today, instead of putting the 1-2 teaspoons of peanut butter on the side, I just blobbed it with the oatmeal.

Opening up the foil once I got to work, I had the best surprise...
Perfect liquid PB evenly all over my oats! It looks like a ton once it's melting, but it was pretty thinly over everything and I make sure to measure before I even added it. This is my new favorite way to eat oatmeal!

In other news: I'm an oatmeal geek. Have a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...