Sunday, April 17, 2011

Kroger - 4/17/11

I wasn't expecting to buy half of the things I did today, but I actually had a really awesome trip! Can we all have a moment of silence for the fact that I had to buy a 2 lb. container of oatmeal because of my upped consumption lately? Thanks.
Kroger Oats
*Lysol Cleaner
Pyrex measuring cup, $1/1 product
*(3) Swiffer dry cloth refills, $.50/1 refill (doubled to $1/1) + Buy 1 Get 1 FREE coupon
Cantaloupe
Kroger yellow rice
(2) Green Giant boxed frozen veggies, (2) $.50/1 coupons (doubled to $1/1, making them FREE)
Strawberries
(2) Kroger Hot Pepper Shredded Cheese, $.50/1 coupon (also on sale for B1G1)
Bananas
Black grapes
Eggs
Popchip Potato Chips (I'm officially obsessed... but they aren't bad for you! 20 chips = 120 cal)

*$4 off order when you buy 4 cleaning items

Total Value: $51.42
Total Spent: $28.44
Total Saved: $22.98 (46%)

There were a lot of interesting things at the grocery store today. My most exciting item, besides my freebies, was the Pyrex measuring cup. I had been wanting this "read the measurement from above" cup from TJ Maxx, but there is was $3.99 and I got it here for $1.77 after coupon! I hadn't planned on doing the cleaning items deal, but I just happened to look through my coupon holder to see if there were any coupons and that's when I found my $.50 off and B1G1 coupons. At the rate in which my cat is shedding on my dark hardwood floors, these won't last long, I promise you.

Hope you have a wonderful Palm Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...