Monday, April 25, 2011

Kroger - 4/25/11

I have to say, days off right after a holiday are the best. Granted, I'd like to say I had the day off for Civil Rights Memorial Day instead of Confederate Memorial Day (that measure died in committee this legislative session). But, my body just can't accept holidays and still gets up at 6:50, so I've gotten a lot done already today. Worked on a freelance piece, went to the gym (so I technically went to work because I parked in my space at the office, right?), and made my way to Kroger.
(2) Cans Dole Pineapple, $1/2 coupon
(3) Green Giant frozen veggies
Ground turkey
Cantaloupe
Tresemme Dry Shampoo, $1/1 coupon (for the gym, since I work out during lunch and hate the sweat!)
Jiffy corn muffin mix
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Pillsbury Sugar-Free Brownie Mix, $.35/1 coupon (doubled to $.70 off)
Tidy Cat Litter, $1/1 coupon
Spinach
(4) Yogurt
Glade Candle, FREE coupon I received in the mail

Total Value: $35.77
Total Spent: $23.87
Total Saved: $11.90 (35%)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...