Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter Review

I honestly had a great Easter. Between getting settled into my new old church (I have started going back to my grandparents' church, if you didn't know) and seeing family, it really made the holiday that much easier. This was the first holiday we had without my Papaw, but he was really there in spirit.
Somehow, I have been able to keep the Yarrow alive since the funeral, so I took it to put on the cross at the church for Easter. It was really sweet to see it all up there. 

After church, I headed to my parents' house to grab the dishes of food to take to my aunt and uncle's house and to see what the Easter Bunny left me!
He was extra generous this year...

Festive tables

 Lots of good food. Ham, Chicken Tetrazzini, Green Bean Casserole, Red Hot and Blue Potato Salad...
 Asparagus with Balsamic Vinegar, Peas
 Two recipes of Deviled Eggs

It's making me hungry just thinking about it! It was wonderful to have family in town.

Now, we've got more family in town for the week. More on that later!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...