Sunday, April 3, 2011

Kroger - 4/3/11

I thought about not showing you guys this grocery trip. But, because I like to be as real as possible and show you my non-coupon trips as well... here's my total from day (Note: Please hold snickering until the end, ok?).


Simply Orange Juice
Taco seasoning
3 Honeycrisp apples
Zucchini
4 bananas
Jif Simply Peanut Butter
Milk
Cantaloupe
Spring Salad Mix
Healing Garden Green Tea body wash (Manager's Special)
Sebastian Thickefy Foam (Manager's Special)

Total Value (according to my receipt): $32.87
Total Spent: $32.35
Total Saved: $.52 (1%)

I say according to my receipt, because the computer doesn't take into account that the body wash and hair foam were 50%, which really saved me an additional $7.98 or 26% off the total.

I know, 1%, right? It's OK, I laughed a little too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...