Sunday, April 10, 2011

Kroger and CVS - 4/09/11

Man, it is HOT outside. I am not ready!! That may explain why I bought all drinks at CVS today...
CVS
Transaction 1:
(3) Honest Tea
-(3) $1 off coupon
Total Spent: $1.28, Got back $1 ECB

Transaction 2:
12 pk Coke Zero (which stayed in the car to go to the office)
-$3 Winter Spending ECB
Total Spent: $.37

Total Value: $10.67
Total Spent: $1.65
Total Saved: $9.02 (85%)

Kroger
Kroger Shrimp
Cantaloupe
Spinach
Spring Mix
Margarine
Sweet potatoes
Bananas
Cottage Cheese
Ground turkey
Wheat tortillas
(2) Starkist Tuna Pouches, (2) $.50/1 coupons (doubled to $1 off)
Nature's Pride bread

Total Value: $33.26
Total Spent: $26.77
Total Saved: $6.49 (20%)

1 comment:

  1. Yesterday I posted about my couponing methods, but I also like seeing other people's store spoils, especially when you score free stuff! I'm impressed with your deal on the Honest Tea.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...