Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Sunday

Normally right about now you'd be seeing a grocery trip for the day, but because it's Easter, I've got the (grocery) day off! I have to say, I'm a little excited about it. Usually there's a big rush on Sunday for me to get out the door, shop, photograph, blog, shower and eat breakfast all before church at 10:30. It's been fun to just enjoy the morning (which I normally don't get to do because of work and opening at the Drip most Saturdays).

So, right now I'm enjoying my breakfast on the couch with the latest Pottery Barn catalog that was sent to a previous tenant. Eating a slice of Great Harvest Whole Wheat Goodness with mashed banana split because I couldn't decide which nut butter to use (if I were on Twitter, this is where I would say #firstworldproblems)... so I did a teaspoon of peanut butter and a teaspoon of almond butter on their respective halves. 

Off to make a green bean casserole for Easter lunch! Hope the Easter Bunny was kind to you...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...